About Southern Idaho
Southern Idaho is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds. Residents enjoy scenic hiking trails, four wheeling trails, biking, horseback riding, camping and hunting. With a plethora of reservoirs and lakes to choose from whether it’s fishing, swimming, or floating the famous Oneida narrows there’s always an adventure to be had.
This collection of small rural towns is tied together though community events and gatherings. Residents cascade from all nearby cities to enjoy the Preston Rodeo, a tradition that dates back to 1934. Rich in history, solid values and hard work southern Idaho is a great place to call home and raise a family. And yes, it is the birthplace of Napoleon Dynamite.
Franklin County Fair
Weston- 4th of July fireworks
Franklin Easter Egg Hunt
Preston Easter Egg Hunt
Famous Preston Night Rodeo- carnival and parade
Festival of lights
Trick or Treat on Main Street
Park & Recreation
• Preston Gold and Country Club
• Maple Grove Hot Springs
• Riverdale Resort
• Reservoirs (great for fishing)- Lamont, Foster, Johnson, Glendale, Winder, Twin Lakes, Treasureton
• Rivers- Bear River, Cub River
• Camping- Willow Flats, Oneida Narrows, Emigration, Dry Creek, Albert Moser
• Hiking and Biking- Strawberry Canyon, Immigration Canyon
• Water Sports- Floating Oneida Narrows, Glendale and Twin lakes Reservoirs allow motorized boats
• Snowmobiling- Cub River Canyon, Franklin Basin, Strawberry Canyon
• BLM Lands- Mainly on east side in the Bear River Range. Access up Maple Creek, Cub River, and Mink Creek
Preston Joint School District
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.